This is meeee

My photo
Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Well what to say... Im 20 and living in Derby. I have an interesting life and I'm loving every moment of it... At university studying Product Design... It's good fun but my gosh there is a lots of work to be done..

Friday 5 November 2010

Look at what I did!

Hello.. Its been a while since my last blog.. Its been a mad week. Trying to get all my work done for imposing deadlines... But I got the work done, Still four more to go.. GREAT. But keep milling away... I had to do a report. 1500 words. Mine ended up at almost 2500 with quotes. Amazing. I just hope it was good... 

Over the last couple of weeks, our house has been going through a cooking fase.. All we seem to watch is cooking programs. The best one at the moment are Nigella Lawson and Jamie 30minute meals.. Also the cook spree was motivated by Keira Kay. She is a cooking queen and should by her own right have a program on the BBC or something... 

I was watching Nigella and she was doing Spanish Chicken. It looked so amazing. Well i was in the shop and I got all the stuff to make it and well this is what came from it. THE BEST MEAL I  HAVE EVER MADE... This is my dinner on the 5th November 2010. It was amazing. If you have a look at her web site they look the same. MMMMMMMM chicken... 






Apart from the amazing cooking I have been out a couple of times this week.. They have been amazing but made more special by the people I was with. Halloween night I was a blood thirsty zombie. As you can see. Then there was carnage. But my camera broke last week so there are now facebook pics for you guys to see. SADNESS. 
Well that's all for this blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment