This is meeee

My photo
Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Well what to say... Im 20 and living in Derby. I have an interesting life and I'm loving every moment of it... At university studying Product Design... It's good fun but my gosh there is a lots of work to be done..

Monday 25 October 2010

Hard Core Week

This week as been full of ups and downs... Have to say.. I think the main word i would use would be stressful. I have been at uni working as always.. Everything I do there will always be something more that i have not done.. It can make uni feel pointless. But ill keep going... Went in today, almost cried (not really) because i just had a mental block. I would love to show you guys some of my work on here but i cant because of a contract singed with the university. :(.. One day I will..

Life is killer.. This week,,, just GRRRRR... I lost my debit card and then credit card.. I have no money.. What do i do. HAHA.. To top it off they have sent my new cards to Surrey.. Where am i.. Derby GRATE.. Good work bank.. But the mother should be sending them up.. So wont be poor for long. :)..


MY WORK

Have to say one of the most amazing place to work.. The managers are so cool and fun to work with.. We have fun and its amazing. Some of the stuff that they sell is grate.. My fav is Dragon Egg. It has a gold glitter brick in the center.. Fun times. When i come home i have glitter in places that should never have been glitter. Have a look and see (not me the youtube vid)!!!

Ollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment