This is meeee

My photo
Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Well what to say... Im 20 and living in Derby. I have an interesting life and I'm loving every moment of it... At university studying Product Design... It's good fun but my gosh there is a lots of work to be done..

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Long Day


Ohhhhhhhhhh...... :(zzz... Its been a long day.. Very long.. Went out last night. Have to say it was not that amazing evening. But made fun by dan and his crew... Thanks guys love you lots... Had to get up for 11 then it was uni all day. Just got back now and its 7.30pm. KILLER... I got lots of work done so i dont feel to bad...

Had a good time with ben mucking around on photo booth on my mac as well... It cant just be all work and no play. COME ON. :P..  Oh the fun you can have with a mac...




Work is starting to pick up more and more... I need to do more and i cant find the time. I spend all day working and there is always more to do... I know that it looks like iv just been mucking around all day but i have been working super hard.. O well... After uni i get home and well my house mates are smoking inside... I hate it and i have told them... Could not be asked to bring it up or tell them off. It just gets me down. Its the only thing i ask of them in the house (apart from the cleaning).... I dont want to life in a fag box... But i do love them... :/... I gess they can brake the rules some times..

Last night as well i was told about this boy slagging me off.. Oooo dont you just love that... All the crap that i talked about in my last blog just keeps coming back and hitting me in the face... If people have a problem with me, be a man and tell me to my face... If i learned anything from last year was to always tell the truth and speak your mind.. Say what you feel and never hold back.... If people love you they should understand.. (if your looking at this and you think it applies to you well i can tell you... IT DOES)....

I think its just a very sleepy ollie talking.. Im sure after some fish and chips and a good sleep ill be back to my old self... :P..


Also got the best youtube video ever. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment